Sarah homeschooling recipes family building our home

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Randomness

The eye is the lamp of the body.  So, if your eye is healthy, your whole body will be full of light.
Matthew 6:22


I fully realize I'm taking that verse out of context, but it kept going through my mind yesterday when my eye really hurt.  I think I scratched it and it needed a day to be irritated.

Today it's much better.

Random, I know.

Spring has sprung, and the boys are bringing me flowers when they come in from outside.

It's one of those joys of motherhood that has been going on for centuries.
Bringing your mother weeds that look like flowers.

Love these guys!

2 comments:

Krista Sanders said...

Sorry about your eye-- better today I hope!
Sweet Sweet picture of those 2 boys!!

TJ Wilson said...

love the weeds. and - yes - your sweet boys.