Sarah homeschooling recipes family building our home

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

5, 4, 3, 2, 1

When Uncle Bryan came into town last weekend, the boys (one boy in particular) were so excited to launch the rockets they had built during Spring Break.

We found the perfect field.
It was the USA 502436's first voyage.
The 36 is tacked on at the end because of my age, but don't tell anyone.


Uncle Bryan's excited helper.

So proud to have it all set up.
It launched beautifully.  We found it every time.  The boys were amazed.

In the meantime, since we were in our church clothes and the sun was setting on such pretty green grass, I had to snap a few pictures.  Shocking.  I know.





Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Precious! That one of Nathan looks like a Ralph Lauren ad. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness your boys are cute!!

Bryan said...

Graham, Samuel, and Asher -- Do you have the other two rockets built yet? Let me know and be sure to send pictures!

Krista Sanders said...

I think your boys get more handsome with every click of the camera! Might stop clicking or you/we just won’t be able to stand it!!!
The Sanders love rockets too!