Sarah homeschooling recipes family building our home

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Embrace the Camera {Jopie as photographer}

The kids have become interested in trying out my big camera.  Even Jopie.  Jopie is 4.  As a side note, the other day he said, "Mommy, will you please stop calling me Joseph?  That is not my real name!"
"What is your name?" I asked.
Looking at me like I was stupid, "Jopie!"

He took this one.  It's not the best picture of me, but I like it because it's how my kids see me a lot, bending down to see what they need.

Link up with Embrace the Camera here.


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Jopie has a good eye!

nikki said...

beauty.

Joeylee said...

wow thats a great photo

Laurie J said...

I love that perspective....that's how the boys see you. gorgeous!
<3

Robin Egger said...

i love this photo. i think you look beautiful and authentic!

Joeylee said...

thank you...i dont clean up the toys until they go to bed!

cami said...

It's an absolutely perfect photo! So cute that there is a blooming photographer in your family.

Wendy said...

That IS a great picture!

Breeana said...

You left me a message about my header- wasn't sure how to respond- couldn't find an email! I used Photoshop Elements and saved it as a jpg and then uploaded it to blogspot.

Krista Sanders said...

Ditto!!! To everyone-- except the last gal. ; )