Sarah homeschooling recipes family building our home

Monday, December 2, 2013

Superheroes, Papa & Tandy, and Jopie's Birthday

Oh, the cuteness.  Little boys and superhero shirts.


Papa and Tandy gave them these shirts.

Aren't they adorable?



Papa and Tandy came in town for Joseph's birthday weekend.  They got to see Samuel's team play baseball.

Nathan's enjoying the extra special attention.



These boys love Papa and Tandy!

They each got to open a present for their birthday.  Nathan's was the month before, so he was getting a belated gift.


I love these two.  I've been trying to freeze time on their "littleness," but it's just not working.  But here's to trying, right??

1 comment:

nikko said...

Hi. I also have five boys, live in FW, and homeschool. I can't remember how I found you, but I love peeking in on your blog from time to time. I read in a post that you have "morning school". I'm curious. Do you divide your day in half? Morning and afternoon? Certain subjects at certain times? I'd love to hear more about it, if you wouldn't mind emailing me or replying in the comments. Thanks! ~~Kriste