Sarah homeschooling recipes family building our home

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Embrace the Camera {Sweet Nothings}

Samuel is my mysterious child.
It's hard to know what is going on in his little brain.
So I'm so glad that he leaves me notes around the house.

He taped this by the place I sit on the school table one morning.

He wanted to make sure I had my picture taken with it.  He took this one.

He wanted his picture taken with it too.

Another present he gave to me.

This is what was inside.
Thanks for making my day, Samuel!

Go Embrace the Camera here.

13 comments:

Joeylee said...

aww how sweet!

Summer said...

Your sweet buddy!

Katie @ minivan diva said...

This is so sweet and precious. I have 3 boys. I give you major props for raising 5!

marie said...

What a sweet boy!

BrookieB said...

That is precious...I can comment now!

The Mitchell Family said...

How sweet! I look forward to my boys getting old enough to write something like this, but for now, I will take the weeds they pick me on neighborhood walks. :)

Amy said...

oh.my.goodness.

katrina adams said...

Such a sweet gift. Boys sure know how to hang onto their mommy's heart! I'm glad you visited my blog and i'm sure i'll enjoy following you and your house full of boys since I have one as well, although not quite as full as yours! :)

Amy H. said...

Holy sweetness Batman. I love how much he loves you and is not afraid to tell you! Thanks for linking up with me in place of Em yesterday and keep praying for our friend.

XOXO
Amy

Jennifer said...

Eddie does this CONSTANTLY!! He is always leaving Ed and I notes everywhere.... I love it. But I've never thought of photographing it. Thank you for sharing yours with us. :)

Anonymous said...

Such a sweetheart!

nic said...

oh, but he is a sweet one. i'm so glad you photographed this--swoon.

Krista Sanders said...

These boys.... they know how, right?