Sarah homeschooling recipes family building our home

Friday, April 5, 2013

Five on the 5th {Easter Edition}

I know.  I know.  You've been hanging around your computer waiting.  It's April 5th, right?

Here they are, in our casual Easter outfits.  Actually, I looked high and low for some cute Easter attire.  Something cute, but not too cutesy.  Cheap, but not too cheap so that it looked cheap.  And I ended up with nothing except clothes for myself.  It was the usual.  GAP was so cute but too expensive.  Old Navy wasn't cute enough, and Target didn't have anything.  Bad Target boys section.

It's the weekend (yay!)  What are YOU doing this weekend?  I'm doing the Color Run with a good friend in the morning.  The weather is supposed to be great, so I'm excited.  We have baseball galore.  I'm cleaning house tomorrow after the race.  And then church on Sunday to wrap it all up.









1 comment:

Krista Sanders said...

Surely you won't clean the house after the run!! You're die hard! Look for Em and you gals send pics!!
Handsome boys...:)