Sarah homeschooling recipes family building our home

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'll never make waffles from a box again.

Sometimes I love the world wide web.  After seeing PW's tweet, I had to make these waffles.  They were delicious.  I think the next time I have people over, I will make them for dessert and serve them with whipped cream and fresh fruit (So, who wants to come over???).  The cinnamon and vanilla make them delicious.  I made a double batch because I didn't want to come up short for my hungry boys, and I had this many leftover, enough for the next morning's breakfast.  You can find the recipe here.


In other news, my camera is malfunctioning.  It's taking pictures, but for some reason having trouble with the uploading process.  I need to deal with that, but it's hard to walk into a camera shop to get your questions answered with all the boys in tow.  Target... yes!  But nice camera shop... no!
So here are some recent instagrams.

We've had some colder weather down here in these parts.  Cold enough for hot cider.
Lovely.

Chris took all the kids for a camping trip a couple weekends ago, and after being so indecisive about what to have for my dinner and a movie ALL BY MYSELF, this is what I came up with.  Gross.  Both the pot pie and pizza are reminiscent of my childhood.

Don't you love good garage sale finds.  All of these books (and a few more) for $5.

Along with a PAIR of chairs like this for $25.  How would you recover them?


These guys have my heart.

This is where we spend Monday mornings.

And this is what happens when your brother "drops" a book from the top bunk, accidentally.

Happy Wednesday!



1 comment:

Krista Sanders said...

These pictures are GREAT! Your boys are so handsome. Will check out the recipe. Looks delish!