Sarah homeschooling recipes family building our home

Thursday, July 7, 2011

What's been going on here

I haven't been that good of a blogger lately.  While my goal is to post three times a week, it doesn't always happen.  I have a different post on that later.  But for now, here's what's been going on in our world, thanks to my handy phone.
one.  I love this one sleeping.
two.  I've been teaching this one to be my laundry helper and so far, he's been loving it.  I'm sure it'll be short-lived.
three.  A cute idea from Anthropologie.
four.  Graham had a fever (the bucket was a precaution) and was allowed to watch a movie in his bed.  It turned out to be not such a good idea since soon after this, ALL five boys crawled in his bed with him.  Thankfully, no one else got it.
five.  Math facts are sure more fun now than when we were young.  "Graham, when I was your age, we had to use these things called flashcards."
six.  Getting ideas at IKEA.  
seven.  This is how I look when I'm doing the minivan mom thing.  I need to smile more, and squint less.
eight.  All five (due to the squareness of this pic, you can't see all 5, sorry) fell asleep after a family swimming event in Dallas, proof that we had a good time.
nine.  Swimming.  It's all you can do here when it's 100 degrees everyday.

That was fun, wasn't it?
More quick updates to come, but for today, I'm signing off.

5 comments:

lnelson said...

I LOVE LOVE your pictures (and the comments). You are truly gifted at this blogging thing and photography. I enjoy your blog more than any other!

Jesse said...

I'm feeling #6 right about now. haha. So cute!

Melissa said...

Cy said today, "I don't think it ever cools down here"...welcome to TX little one. Hope to catch up with you soon.

TJ Wilson said...

so surely it's a little cooler for you this week, yes? minivan pic made me laugh!

Krista Sanders said...

Love it! Great idea!