Sarah homeschooling recipes family building our home

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Playing.

Experimenting tonight with picnik, a feature of picasa.  I am looking for a way to print collages cheaper than an online service like shutterfly or tinyprints would do.  I figured if I could make my own and print it off at Costco as a 5x7, it might be cheaper than ordering a photo card.  Ideas, anyone?  You all had so many good ideas about books... thought I would pick your brains about something else!

An oldie, but goodie.

4 comments:

Cara Aungst said...

That's what I did this year (I need your address by the way, your copy is languishing here!). I happened to get free shipping from snapfish and 30% off, so I got 75 cards (4x6) for less than $5.

Niki said...

That is what I am working on as well.

Sarah said...

So where did you make them? I couldn't figure out how to do them on picasa...

Sarah said...

figured it out... thanks!