Sarah homeschooling recipes family building our home

Monday, January 3, 2011

I have a nine-year-old.

I know what you're thinking.  I don't look old enough to have a nine-year-old (you know I am kidding when I say these kind of things, right?).  But, alas, Graham is nine.  He is growing up so fast, yet remains so innocent and young at heart.  We took him and some of his buddies to Main Event, along with the rest of Fort Worth.  Note to self, never darken the doors of a place like that during Christmas break.  We are home schoolers.  We don't have to go places when there are crowds.  We get to go when they're empty.  The boys didn't notice the chaos.  They bowled and played laser tag with all their might.  Graham loved his party and that's all that mattered.







Happy birthday, Graham!

No comments: