Sarah homeschooling recipes family building our home

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Summer 2017, Part I


Summer has come and gone, unfortunately.  These precious summers.  I can't say enough about them.  They are fleeting.  We only have three summer left with Graham.  THREE.  When they are a tiny babies, cradled in your arms, these are not the things you think of.
We are always happy for (not scary) rain.  These guys crack me up.

Softball World Series.  We HAD to go see our fav softball player.

The Rangers have had a frustrating season to say the least and Asher's texts to Chris are downright hilarious...

Another one ;) 

Hit the wall when he was trying to catch a fly ball.  Thankful for whoever the HERO is who invented waterproof casts.

Still wanting to cheer on his team.

I mean, summer.  What else can you say?

And when your oldest has a JOB.  It's just surreal.  Proud of him for his hard work this summer.

She likes the pool too.  She's such a good sport, tagging along with all of the things we do.

Off he goes to Scout camp.  Always prepared, of course.

Sweet girls and how they love a baby.

Never too old for dentist office toys.

Would anyone like to buy a bracelet?


All ready for his game.

Waiting for his ride (so thankful for sweet friends to help us take Joseph to his games!)

Not trying to match, but.... obviously we kinda like green, polka dots and stripes.

These fifth grade boys all hanging out, actually having a conversation, made me want to snap a pic.

A week of Kid's Kamp, some attending, some volunteering.

Again, these sweet girls at the pool who love on her.

The sweetest group of teens.

A mother/son road trip.  I loved taking the big boys (and Nathan) to Branson.  I can't remember what was so funny in this picture, but I love their smiles.

These two had to stay back because of baseball.  But good to get texts of them having fun too.

Huddle up.

Sight and Sound Theater (Moses) with the Thompsons.

Riding through Kanakuk in style.

I mean, so big.  All of them.


Party Barn.

Underneath all that coffee ice cream, and whipped cream is the best chocolate chip cookie ever.  

Hotel selfie.

Thompson selfie.  I met Niki the first night my parents dropped me off at college.  I actually didn't like her bc I thought she was being too serious and spiritual ;)  I guess we must have worked that out.  Nowadays, we can hardly talk bc we have too many kids between us... I ONLY have six.  She is pregnant with #12.  She is faithful and loyal and one of the funniest people I know.

The world's longest table.  And best view out that GIANT window.  And of course, the sweetest friends.

Tradition.  A date with Lori.  Next time, he will get to drive.

Driving home.  A stop through Bentonville.  Such a fun little town.

L-O-V-E all of them.

Just one more selfie.  I like that they even want to take selfies with me.

Home and excited to see her.

Thankful for these moms in my life.

And these kids!

This wraps up the month of June... 


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh wow Sarah-the boys look SO big suddenly! I always in my head picture you with little guys. Now it's jobs and teens and all that stuff! Glad you had a great summer-they do go too fast-but then I'm always a little ready too for some semblance of order around here so maybe they are just perfect the way they are. :)