Sarah homeschooling recipes family building our home

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Family Wedding in Colorado {Summer 2015}

Colorado or Bust!

We were so happy that Seth and Kelsey decided to get married this summer so that we could plan a vacation to Colorado, with the added bonus of spending time with family.  The wedding was in Loveland, but we stayed in Fort Collins.  I spent lots of summer days in Fort Collins as a staff kid of Campus Crusade for Christ (now Cru).  It's hard to believe how many years ago that was.  We spent an afternoon walking around the CSU campus.  I'm secretly hoping that one of my boys goes to college in Colorado, because... Colorado.  It's hard to tell in this picture, but you can see the mountains in the background?


Mary, thank you for faithfully wearing your Wolfe Academy shirt ;)




All the grands minus Elsa :(  Elsa was at summer camp, but we missed her!

The lovely bride and groom.

The wedding was beautiful and simple and elegant and rustic and God-honoring.


Twins.

My boys probably had about five Shirley Temples each.






My cousin's sweet new baby boy

We were buddies during the reception.





My cousin's daughter.  She was so excited to pose for me... all the while my boys were moaning, "Not another picture!"




The next day we packed up the car again and made our way toward Durango... more pics to come :)

No comments: