Sarah homeschooling recipes family building our home

Monday, February 6, 2012

Five on the 5th

Well, I know it's the 6th, but let's just pretend it's the 5th, okay?

I found this idea here.  I loved it immediately.
It's a challenge to get a decent pic of the boys.  But I'm inspired by this to make more of an effort.
I especially like her collage of her photos from the entire year.

So here is my first attempt to get my five in a picture all together on the 5th of each month.
Are you impressed that they are wearing matching shirts?  
I was an extra-good mother that day :)
Thanks, Sallie and Judy, for the fun shirts!


5 comments:

Niki said...

Great idea!

Krista Sanders said...

If I could got to the beach and make the picture, I would absolutely do this. And, yes, the collage-- that’s tempting!!

Sgulde said...

Love this! I'm totally gonna do it. I might cheat and do this months a little late. ;)

Sgulde said...

I especially loved the year in review too.

Mycharmingcolors said...

I'm impressed that you have 5 boys!!!! and great picture!