Sarah homeschooling recipes family building our home

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Photo Friday XIV: Jopie's Deput

Joseph gets to be an Oriole this fall.  And he is SO excited.  Saying he loves it would be an understatement.  After watching his brothers play, he knows just what to do.  



I mean, does it get cuter than that?




Or that?




"I got on base, Mommy."




Getting some base-running advice from Daddy.




It gets a little boring out here in right field.




Deep thoughts on 2nd.




Joseph, please stay 3 forever.  Love, Mommy.



3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sarah...I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures and am so proud of you that you keep up w/ it every week - even though you are SWAMPED just being Mommy!! Thank you for sharing your precious boys w/ all of us. And also for your humor and little sayings...I LOVE it all! Have a great weekend.... :)

Julie Ann Fee said...

oh my....sarah what a doll!!!! i love your blogs and your pictures. we miss you guys and love that you keep us up to date with all the photos.
tell chris hey.
love you guys.

Krista Sanders said...

I have no words for that level of cuteness.