Sarah homeschooling recipes family building our home

Thursday, October 27, 2016

National Park Trip 2016 {An Afternoon at Custer State Park}

My friend bragged on Custer State Park and so I had to copy her and go there.  We didn't get to stay in the park because everything was crazy booked when we were there due to the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally.  We asked the front desk guy at our hotel what his favorite thing to do at the park was and he said it was Sylvan Lake.  Again, it didn't disappoint.  After our afternoon, I put it in my list of places to return.  

Our boys swam out to that rock... how fun is that!  Nathan looked like a little European in his swim team suit ;) 




On top of the one of the rock formations.




Love this one of him, he's laughing at something his dad said... it's like you can almost see the admiration in his eyes and I love that.





Nathan literally rolling in the sand.

Lots of accessible rock adventuring.

Their true selves.

Maybe one of my fav pics of us ever.  Only wish Chris weren't the one taking it, so he could be in it too.

My very first baby... amazing how grown up he is.






Stopping to see a crawdad.


I found lots of these photos on Chris's phone.  Thanks babe, for capturing me doing my thing :) 


No comments: