Sarah homeschooling recipes family building our home

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Putting Up Christmas 2014

Each year Christmas seems to come a little sooner.  And I seem to work myself out of a job.  They did the ornaments, put up the star, helped make the cookies, and poured their own hot cocoa.  
These ornaments are always the first one pulled out.  I wish I had done one for each of their Christmases.  Maybe I'll do that someday for them.  

We made one of our favorite cookies and ate lots of them.






These boys… such sweet friends.  Such good companions.  

I love that they love traditions and that even things that are very simple can be very joyful.  

I love them so very much, even that one hanging up a picture in the background :)



1 comment:

TJ Wilson said...

I want to grow up in the Wolfe home!!