Sarah homeschooling recipes family building our home

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Just For Old Times Sake...

… a cookie recipe!

We made these cookies last night and everyone LOVED them, so I had to share with you.  I can't remember how I stumbled up on them.  I probably was craving almond that day.  Anything almond flavored is like plaid… never too much plaid, or stripes or too many colored Sharpies, or too much almond flavoring.  

Joseph requested that I make these for his birthday instead of birthday donuts.  That's how good they are.  They melt in our mouth, thus the name…

Almond Meltaway Cookies
And just to give credit where credit is due, Asher made these :)

Also, if you want LOTS more cookie recipes you can check out my 25 days of cookies which is when I made a different cookie every day in December until we ate ourselves into a sugar coma and didn't even want to eat Christmas cookies anymore.  But it was fun.  The kids still remember it fondly.  I do too, and we still make lots of cookies in December, but not that many! :)


No comments: