Sarah homeschooling recipes family building our home

Monday, March 24, 2014

More Old Family Pictures

My dad's college graduation pic.

And my mom's.

This is my mom bringing my brother home from the hospital.  Doesn't she look great?  She would say it's because she's been throwing up for the 9 months prior to this picture.  The things we do for our children, right?

I love all these pictures taken near the rear end of their cars.  They did own some cool cars in the day.

How about this cool orange Scout?

Hmm.  Overalls, some kind of fanny pack, and dark sunglasses.  Very cool.

That is me as a wee babe with my brother, or course :)

And this is about the only other picture of me by myself as a baby.  I was the second child and no one cared to take a picture of me… it's the truth, but I'm not bitter :)

This was one of my favorite Christmas gifts.

Here is another pic from my infant hood.  

Can you tell my mom cut my hair?

She did, maybe with a bowl.

Another bowl cut.

This is me with my dad's parents, Ralph and Elsie.


These pictures make me think that Nathan looks like me, just a little bit.


This is a classic picture of my brother and me.

I love this photo… so excited to show my grandparents how I could walk.  As a side note, I'm pretty sure my grandma was about my age in this picture.  

This is us with my mom's mom whom we now call GiGi.  

This is the classic "we are at church" picture, complete with "hello my name is" name tags.

And this may be the most classic shot of all.  We all have our prime.
I think this must have been my parent's prime.  So cool.  So hip.

Thanks for walking with me down memory lane.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love the old pics. The pics of you do look like Nathan to me. And I have always wanted a Scout...very cool vehicles.

Krista Sanders said...

You were adorable! Love these!! Your mom is stunning. Still is. It's great that you have these.