Sarah homeschooling recipes family building our home

Thursday, March 27, 2014

His First Game and My Last First Game

Well, it happened.  Baby Cry Cry became a baseball player.  And I experienced watching my baby play his very first game.  He's been asking every season if it's his turn to play baseball.  And this year I got to say yes.  It's funny because when the other boys started playing baseball, I thought they were so big.  But when I see Nathan, all I see is a baby in a baseball uniform.  

So Nathan, I'm determined to begin embracing the reality of you not being a baby.  But it doesn't mean that I won't take a million pictures, shed some tears, and kiss you about a hundred times a day.
Those pants have already been worn to by two other brothers.  Can you tell?



Here's to a great season… go Mets!



1 comment:

Krista Sanders said...

Precious. Love the one of he and Chris.